- make your sneak peek your facebook profile photo.
- like, comment, and share your sneak peek on facebook.
- take a behind the scenes photo of your shoot and email it to email@example.com
- post your behind the scenes photo to facebook, tag “lori brath dunbar” and “fresh snapped photos”
- post your behind the scenes to instagram, caption with: behind the scenes from our shoot with @freshsnappedphotos #sheboygan #wi #wisconsin #photography #photographer #baby #child #family #senior #studio #engagement #wedding #onlocation #vintage
- post your behind the scenes to twitter, caption with: behind the scenes from our shoot with @freshsnapped #sheboygan #wi #wisconsin #photography #photographer #baby #child #family #senior #engagement #wedding #studio #onlocation #vintage
- write a review of your experience at your session, consultation, entire experience etc. and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- share your full album on your page on facebook when posted.
- post a photo of your prints/products in your home! be sure to tag “fresh snapped photos” and “lori brath dunbar”
- write a post on facebook welcoming your friends to “like” fresh snapped photos. be sure to link to the fsp page! www.facebook.com/freshsnappedphotos
once you complete any 5 of these, email me to let me know. we’ll then work on setting up your custom app just for you!
see what others have said about their fresh app!
“I LOVE my fresh app because it’s an easy ‘go-to’ when people ask me if they can see a picture of my children. It’s a quick click rather than scrolling and scrolling through the camera roll or countless Facebook pictures.”
“It’s a fresh and modern way to share our photo shoot with family who would like to order prints.”
“As a mom on the go, I love my fresh app because it’s an easy one-step click when people ask to see a recent picture of my family.